With its warm climate, inexpensive cost of living, and beautiful scenery, it’s easy to see why Thailand attracts retirees from across the globe. In fact, Thailand remains one of the top-10 countries to retire abroad, receiving high scores over the past few years in International Living‘s Annual Global Retirement Index — most notably for its top-notch healthcare, inexpensive housing, and friendly residents. These all combine to make it a great choice for retiring overseas.
Ann is a long term resident of Thailand and holds dual Irish/ Thai Nationality. She has extensive, in-depth, and personal experience of living in the country and can assist retirees and others in planning for retirement in Thailand, or even establishing an alternative home base there for extended annual residencies.
Ann offers her advisory on an hourly paid consultation basis.
- The Best Locations to Stay and Live
- Rental Accommodation and Property Purchases
- People and Culture
- Travel and Activities within Thailand (and South East Asia)
- Expatriate Communities
- Cost of Living
- Quality Healthcare
- Assisted Living and Retirement Communities
- Climate and General Living Standards
- General Services: Banking, Utilities, Maid Service and Maintenance